1. Collection and use of data in the context of our contact and opinion pages
Our website also functions as an information platform on which we are able to present ourselves, hear your views about our exhibition, and answer your questions. In order to personalize our contact with you, you may, if you wish, give us your name, address and e-mail address. However, you may, of course, also receive information without disclosing your personal details. If you choose to tell us what you think about our exhibition via our website, we will store this information and your personal details in order to create visitor statistics and collect opinions, provided you authorize us to do at the time you provide your details. Additionally, our web server collects information which is automatically transmitted by the web browser program used by you.
- the name of your internet service provider
- the address of the website from which you are visiting us
- the date and duration of your visit.
We store this information and use it to create anonymous user statistics which enable us to see how the websites are being used and improve our website design to meet needs and target group requirements.
2. Collection and use of data in the context of our online shop
We also aim to enable you to purchase products relating to our exhibition in our online shop. In order to ensure a user-friendly, efficient and secure purchasing experience we collect, process, and use your personal details in this context.
3. Other uses we make of your data
Provided that you have authorized us to do so, we store and use the data we collect about you to enable you to make the greatest possible use of our website. Specifically this includes:
- Developing and providing new offers on the website which are optimally tailored to our visitors.
- Answering your questions about our work, the exhibition or our articles.
- Planning and implementing information campaigns via our website as well as providing information about changes or new features on our website, or relating to the exhibition, to our visitors directly by e-mail, telephone or fax.
4. Disclosure of your information to third parties
We are obliged by law to disclose your data to prosecuting authorities or courts in the context of criminal proceedings. This ensures that the potential misuse of data is detected in good time and damage to other users can be discovered or even prevented. Your personal details will not be passed on to third parties in any other context.
6. Publicly available information
7. Period during which your personal data is stored and used
8. Information about your personal details, updating and deletion
You may contact us at any time if you wish to inspect, delete or update any personal data which we have collected from you via our website. The same applies if you have more questions about the data we have stored about you or the use it is put to. If you wish your data to be deleted, it will be removed from our systems immediately.
You may contact us at:
Institute for Plastination e. K.
Rathausstraße 11, 69126 Heidelberg, Germany
Fax:+49 6221-33 11 24
The information obtained from you will not be used for purposes other than those described in the preceding without notification and without your explicit consent.
Last update: May 2007